Shareyourmeal trusts on food and faith in each other. To avoid any mistakes, we have set some house rules each user of Shareyourmeal should stick to.
- The cook is responsible for the text they publish. No personal information (for instance e-mail address, urls to other websites, etc.) will be mentioned in the description of the meals.
- The cook is responsible for giving correct tax return on any received earnings of Shareyourmeal. Meals are offered at purchase price of the ingredients at Shareyourmeal.
- The cook handles the personal information of the foodie discretely. It is not allowed to pass it on to third parties.
- The cook always makes sure that the meals are delivered within the agreed time.
- The foodie picks up the meal at the agreed time and pays the exact amount in cash.
- If the foodie doesn’t pick up the meal in time, the cook has the right to deny the right of the meal unless a new arrangement can be made.
- The foodie handles the personal information of the cook discretely. It is not allowed to pass it on to third parties.
- The foodie has read the keypoints on hygiene and safety and shall stick to it as much as possible.
Shareyourmeal shall never give personal information to third parties.
- Shareyourmeal is not responsible for (whether or not) complying to the legal obligation with regards to income taxes of the cook.
- Shareyourmeal can remove publications that may give offence (at own judgement) without warning.
- Shareyourmeal is not responsible for any damage caused by either cook or foodie.
Shareyourmeal: share, taste and enjoy.
Would you like to know more? Then read the following pages: